SAGAT is the company that has been responsible for the management and development of Torino Airport since 1956.
The concession of the airport is managed by SAGAT until 2037, with the concrete possibility to extend it until 2055.
SAGAT S.p.A. shares are divided as follows:
- 2i Aeroporti S.p.A. with 100%;
SAGAT S.p.A. manages the entire airport area and is primarily responsible for:
- Planning, construction and maintenance of infrastructures related to air traffic (e.g.: runway and apron);
- Planning, construction and maintenance of the infrastructures and buildings used by passengers and operators (air terminals with relative commercial areas, car parks, offices and installations);
- The management of centralized infrastructures as defined by the Italian Legislative Decree n. 18/99 (including loading bridges, baggage handling systems, airport IT and passenger information systems);
- Activities carried out in the airport area, which are entrusted to other economic entities (including those who run restaurants, bars, shops, car rental companies, etc.).
SAGAT is constantly committed to:
- Develop commercial policies aimed at increasing the offer of flight connections to customers, and also contributing to the mobility and development of Piedmont;
- Diversify activities and sources of revenue, by increasing non-aviation incomes to support a competitive offer, and underpinning an overall airport development;
- Promote an ongoing improvement of the competitiveness of the airport, by developing services addressed to both business and leisure users;
- Steady support quality improvement processes in order to confirm and improve the level of services offered, also in accordance with the technical, infrastructural and safety requirements provided in the current airport regulations and standards, in order to meet the expectations and satisfaction of airport customers;
- On-going improvement of internal efficiency by training and empowering staff at all levels with particular attention to customer services;
- Pay particular attention to environmental issues so as to guarantee that the airport’s development follows a sustainable model, with a perfect balance between service expansion and protection of the environment.
Manage and develop all airport and infrastructural activities of Torino Airport in order to increase flight connections, and contribute to the economic and tourist development of Turin, Piedmont and its catchment area.